First Day of School
School Starts Wednesday, September 2nd
Here are some important reminders for the first day of school:
- Bring your schedule! If you did not pick up your schedule at school, you can print it directly from ParentPortal. If you do not have access to ParentPortal and have not picked up your schedule yet, check in at the Main Office when you arrive on Wednesday
- Know your bus number! You can find this on the school district website (www.psd401.net) under "Transportation" The office staff does not have record of what bus students ride, so it's important for you to know your bus number and your address before you get to school
- 6th Grade students will have a short presentation in the Commons on Wednesday morning before proceeding to their 1st period class
- IMPORTANT LUNCH CHANGES: Students who have PE with Mr. t'Sas for 5th period will now have 1st Lunch. Students who have Algebra with Ms. Rohr for 5th period will now have 2nd Lunch
- There is no late start on the first day of school, even though it is on Wednesday. School begins promptly at 8:15
- Most importantly, get ready for a terrific 2015-16 School Year!
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS:
June 22 - July 2, 8:00-2:30
CLOSED July 3 in Observance of the Independence Day Holiday
*CLOSED July 4 - August 18
*CLOSED August 25 at Noon
August 19 - Sept. 1, 8:00 - 2:30
Schedule Pick Up & School Picture Day - August 21
*6th Grade & New Students, 9:00-11:00
*7th & 8th Grade, Noon - 3:00
First Day of School - September 2
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!
*Call 530-1605 during summer closure to schedule
new student registration appointments!
SUMMER NEWSLETTER 2015
The Goodman Gazette Summer Newsletter 2015 is now available, including information on upcoming school events, school supply lists, order forms, and information for parents on how to get involved at Goodman.
We look forward to seeing you on August 21st for Goodman Connections!
New Student Registration for 2015-16
- Welcome to Goodman 2015-16
- 6th Grade Electives Registration 2015-16
- 7th Grade Electives Registration 2015-16
- 8th Grade Electives Registration 2015-16
- 7th-8th Elective Descriptions 2015-16
Optional Algebra Readiness Preparation
The Algebra Readiness Preparation Packet for current Math 7 and Compacted Math 6/7 students can be found here. Math teachers will have access to the answer key for students who wish to practice with this material.